|Smithtown Stitchers Raffle Quilt
|2021-2022 Guild Raffle
1st Place: Downtown
- 97"x97" quilt.
- Pattern by Carol Doak and Deb Luttrell
- Kit donated by Nancy Caponegro
- Quilted by Chestnut Bay Quilting
We now need volunteers to sit with the raffle quilt and to demonstrate sewing techniques
while selling chances at area festivals and fairs.
Come support us at area events:
- CANCELLED Sunday May 3th from noon-4pm at Huntington Historical Society's
- Brookhaven Country Fair at Longwood Estate
- Smithtown Historical Society's Fall Heritage Country Fair
- Mourning at the Manor Fall Festival at Sagtikos Manor
We also need volunteers to bring the raffle quilt to other guilds. Do you belong to another
area guild? Please let a board member know that you are willing to help.